Congratulations to MERCURY NASHVILLE/19/INTERSCOPE artist LAUREN ALAINA for scoring the #1 spot on the MEDIABASE Country singles chart with her single, “Road Less Traveled.” This is ALAINA’s first career #1.
Kudos to UMG NASHVILLE SVP/Promotion ROYCE RISSER; MERCURY NASHVILLE VP/Promotion DAMON MOBERLY; UMG NASHVILLE VP/Promotion DAVID FRIEDMAN; UMG NASHVILLE Nat’l Dir./Radio Syndication DONNA HUGHES, Dir./Promotion & Radio Marketing CHRIS SCHULER; MERCURY NASHVILLE Sr. Dir./MIDWEST Promotion CHARLIE DEAN, Dir./WEST COAST Promotion SALLY GREEN, Dir./SOUTHWEST Promotion JILL BRUNETT, Dir./NORTHEAST Promotion SUMMER HARLOW, Dir./SOUTHEAST Promotion JACK CHRISTOPHER, and Promotion Coordinator NICK KAPER. ALL ACCESS delivered sweet treats to the MERCURY NASHVILLE office TODAY (4/10) to congratulate the staff on their success.
- Thomas Rhett Makes #1 With “Craving You”
- Billy Dean Officially Inducted Into the Florida Artists Hall of Fame
- Lindsay Ell Performs Two Opry Circle Throwdowns Before Her Return To The Grand Ole Opry Stage Wed Night
- RENEGADE RADIO ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW RADIO SHOW: "TRADITIONAL COUNTRY HOUR WITH HOSTS RICHARD LYNCH & CAPTAIN JACK"
- Luke Bryan To Join Chris Stapleton, and Travis Tritt As Part Of Charlie Daniels 80th Birthday Volunteer Jam
Find the most current Lauren Alaina tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!