Congratulations to MERCURY NASHVILLE/19/INTERSCOPE artist LAUREN ALAINA for scoring the #1 spot on the MEDIABASE Country singles chart with her single, “Road Less Traveled.” This is ALAINA’s first career #1.
Kudos to UMG NASHVILLE SVP/Promotion ROYCE RISSER; MERCURY NASHVILLE VP/Promotion DAMON MOBERLY; UMG NASHVILLE VP/Promotion DAVID FRIEDMAN; UMG NASHVILLE Nat’l Dir./Radio Syndication DONNA HUGHES, Dir./Promotion & Radio Marketing CHRIS SCHULER; MERCURY NASHVILLE Sr. Dir./MIDWEST Promotion CHARLIE DEAN, Dir./WEST COAST Promotion SALLY GREEN, Dir./SOUTHWEST Promotion JILL BRUNETT, Dir./NORTHEAST Promotion SUMMER HARLOW, Dir./SOUTHEAST Promotion JACK CHRISTOPHER, and Promotion Coordinator NICK KAPER. ALL ACCESS delivered sweet treats to the MERCURY NASHVILLE office TODAY (4/10) to congratulate the staff on their success.
- Billy Dean Officially Inducted Into the Florida Artists Hall of Fame
- Lindsay Ell Performs Two Opry Circle Throwdowns Before Her Return To The Grand Ole Opry Stage Wed Night
- RENEGADE RADIO ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW RADIO SHOW: "TRADITIONAL COUNTRY HOUR WITH HOSTS RICHARD LYNCH & CAPTAIN JACK"
- Luke Bryan To Join Chris Stapleton, and Travis Tritt As Part Of Charlie Daniels 80th Birthday Volunteer Jam
- Kenny Taps A Keg in the Keys; Sloppy Joe’s Latest Pop-Up Bar Show
Find the most current Lauren Alaina tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!