LeAnn Rimes Undergoes Dental Surgery, Shows Canceled.
LeAnn Rimes is currently recovering from emergency dental surgery she underwent on July 30th. The country singer had to have an extensive root canal in order to curb pain she had begun experiencing previously. No doubt the pain was impacting her ability to perform. Rimes was forced to cancel shows in both Ohio and Indiana due to the procedure.
Always the active Tweeter, LeAnn has communicated with fans via the social forum to apologize for the canceled shows, promising to reschedule at a later date. Unfortunately, the star will have to undergo additional surgery in a few more days.
- LeAnn Rimes Cancels Two Stops on the Kenny Chesney Tour
- LeAnn Rimes Sings with Carly Sonenclar On X-Factor Finale
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Engaged!
- LeAnn Rimes Relaunches Fan Website
- LeAnn Rimes Supports Tornado Victims
Find the most current Leann Rimes tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!