Lionel Richie has been added to the All for the Hall Benefit concert line-up!
Lionel Richie has confirmed he will perform in September 23rd’s All for the Hall Benefit which will raise funds for the Country Music Hall of Fame. Dozens of stars are gathering in Los Angeles, California next month to host an all-star concert to raise funds for the long-term financial needs of the museum. Other stars on this year’s bill include Taylor Swift, Emmylou Harris, and Kris Kristofferson, as well as a fourth mystery guest. Tickets go on sale this weekend!Country Music Photo Gallery
- Emmylou Harris and Mumford & Sons On CMT Crossroads
- Kris Kristofferson to perform at Ryman All For the Hall Benefit
- Kris Kristofferson Donates Concerts
- Taylor Swift Donates Big to Hall of Fame
- Country Stars Featured On PBS Special
Find the most current Lionel Richie tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!