Little Big Town And Jay Joyce Are Set To Collaborate On The Band’s 5th Studio Album!
Little Big Town announced that they will be working with producer, Jay Joyce, on their fifth studio album. Karen, Kimberly, Jimi and Phillip will be hitting the studio this week to work with Joyce who has previously worked with Eric Church and the Wallflowers.
This Wednesday fans can get a look inside the studio and the recording process via Livestream. The band will fill fans in on exciting details about the new album, starting with a live chat at 5:45 pm CST. Once the chat is over the stream will remain live the rest of the night.
Here is the link that will allow you access to all the fun! http://new.livestream.com/littlebigtown/studiocam
- Little Big Town Tornado Album
- LITTLE BIG TOWN ANNOUNCE FIRST EVER RYMAN RESIDENCY: “LITTLE BIG TOWN AT THE MOTHER CHURCH”
- The Band Perry to Livestream Preview of Pioneer
- Little Big Town Hosts 2012 Ride For The Cure
- Brad Paisley Southern Comfort Zone Video Live Ustream
Find the most current Little Big Town tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!