Love and Theft’s debut album “World Wide Open” may not live up to the single, but definitely shows potential.
“Runaway” is one of my favorite songs of Summer 2009 and I was so looking forward to Love and Theft‘s full CD “World Wide Open“. Don’t you just hate it when you buy a CD based on one song and then discover that rest sound nothing at all like the single? Sigh. I had such high hopes.
But when I got over that initial let down and gave the CD a few more listens, I started to like (but not love) it for what it is: an amusing mix of boy band music with not quite enough country flair for my tastes.
- Love and Theft Release New Single Runnin’ Out Of Air
- Love and Theft New Years Eve Celebration In Nashville
- WIN A Signed Love And Theft Album
- Love & Theft Perform On GCB
- Love and Theft Running Out Of Air Video Intro
Find the most current Love and Theft tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!