Maggie Rose Is Still Riding High After Her Grand Ole Opry Performance.
Maggie Rose made her debut Grand Ole Opry performance this past Friday, August 10 and she is still smiling from that experience.
“I was not prepared of the multitude of emotions that hit me the minute I stepped into the hallowed circle. My performance went by in a flash and I woke up the next morning still smiling. It was a magical night for me.” -Rose
Playing for country music’s most receptive audiences, Rose performed her self-penned “Preacher’s Daughter” and closed with her memorable debut and current Top 40 single, “I Ain’t Your Mama.”
Pictured below, L-R: Pete Fisher, Grand Ole Opry VP and General Manager and Maggie Rose.
- Maggie Rose Sings At Steelers-Eagles Game
- Maggie Rose Country Weekly’s January Spotlight
- Marty Stuart Celebrates 20 Years As Grand Ole Opry Member
- Maggie Rose Teams Up With Country Weekly
- Maggie Rose I Ain’t Your Mama-Video
Find the most current Maggie Rose tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!