Martina McBride has made the switch from RCA Records to Republic Nashville!
Martina McBride has made one of the biggest changes any country music artist can face at this stage in her career: She has moved away from RCA records and into Republic Nashville. Republic is a smaller division of the Big Machine Label Group, putting Martina in the good company of label-mates Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts.
Country Music Photo Gallery
- The Cadillac Three Sign to Big Machine
- Florida Georgia Line Signs With Republic Nashville
- Reba McEntire Performs at Brickyard 400
- Tim McGraw Loses Against Curb Records
- Top Country Artists of 2011
Find the most current Martina McBride tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!