Merle Haggard Returns Home After Hospitalized for Illness.
Merle Haggard was hospitalized Tuesday, January 17th at a Georgia hospital to be treated for pneumonia. He was released after treatment and intended to head home on his tour bus after canceling a show in Macon, GA. However, he was then readmitted to be treated for other ailments including 3 stomach ulcers and 8 colon polyps.
The country icon has now returned to his California home. Our thoughts and prayers are with Merle as he continues to recover. No news yet as to whether or not his illness will influence upcoming tour dates.
- Merle Haggard Hospitalized For Pneumonia
- Haggard Family Unveils Plans for Merle Haggard Museum
- Merle Haggard Surprises Audience at Grand Ole Opry
- Happy Birthday Merle Haggard
- Hank Williams Jr New Album, Old School New Rules
Find the most current Merle Haggard tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!