Miranda Lambert Heads to Fayetteville, AR for Taste of Country Festival!
Miranda Lambert is headed to our neck of the woods…that is Fayetteville, Arkansas…for the 1st Annual Taste of Country Festival, and we couldn’t possibly be anymore excited!! The news of the Friday, August 17th concert broke just a couple months ago, and since then more and more details have piled on. In a small amount of time we went from an awesome concert to a full blown Walton Arts Center hosted festival that in addition to Lambert will also include The Pistol Annies, Randy Houser, Chris Knight, Adam Hood and Amanda Cramer! You better believe that CMNB’s MissMolly and HaleighT will be there front and center! Get complete details below, and plan on being there too!
1st Annual Taste of Country Festival, Complete Details!
Arkansas Music Pavilion at the Washington Country Fairgrounds
2536 N McConnel Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703
Gates open at 5pm/Music starts at 6pm
Main Stage: Uncovered, festival seating (no chairs provided)
- (Performances: Miranda Lambert with The Pistol Annies and Randy Houser)
AMP Stage: Covered, seats are available
- (Performances: Chris Knight, Adam Hood and Amanda Cramer)
Additional seat info:
- All seats are general admission.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, and umbrellas are allowed into the venue.
Food and Beverage:
There are concessions for sale (Added bonus: there is an ATM onsite.)
Can’t make it? Don’t worry! We’ll be sure to post a thorough review just for you! Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook for live photos, video and coverage!
- Miranda Lambert Headlines Taste of Country Festival
- Miranda Lambert LIVE At The Arkansas Music Pavilion
- Miranda Lambert’s Pistol Annies Signs
- Miranda Lambert On Say Yes To The Dress
- Miranda Lambert’s Pistol Annies
Find the most current Miranda Lambert tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!