Vanner Records/RCA Records Nashville and GRAMMY Award-winner Miranda Lambert will release “Keeper of the Flame,” Lambert’s fourth radio single off her critically acclaimed, PLATINUM-certified, double album The Weight Of These Wings, on April 16th to country radio.
Lambert wrote “Keeper of the Flame” along with Natalie Hemby and Liz Rose, and prior to the release of her sixth studio album, The Weight Of These Wings, Lambert named her 2016 tour the “Keeper Of The Flame” Tour.
Upon its release in late 2016, The Weight of These Wings was accompanied by a deluxe, hardbound book, containing exclusive images and details about the album’s creative and recording process of which only a few hundred copies were printed. Now, those images and words have been combined with official videos and previously unheard audio interviews from Lambert.
Today Lambert launches her a one-of-a-kind, interactive Virtual Book for The Weight Of These Wings, where fans can visit The Weight Of These Wings.com, connect to their own Spotify accounts with a single click, and stream all of The Weight Of These Wings double album 24 songs, which were originally spread across two CDs (and six sides of vinyl), thematically dubbed ‘The Nerve’ and ‘The Heart.’
Take a tour of the virtual book HERE.
- Miranda Lambert Doubles Down with “The Weight of These Wings” Double Album
- RECORD-BREAKING COUNTRY MEGASTAR, MIRANDA LAMBERT, BECOMES MOST-DECORATED ARTIST IN ACM HISTORY FOLLOWING 2018 AWARDS
- MIRANDA LAMBERT TO RELEASE FIRST ALBUM IN TWO YEARS
- MIRANDA LAMBERT REVEALS TRACK TITLES AND SEQUENCE FOR THE WEIGHT OF THESE WINGS DOUBLE ALBUM
- MIRANDA LAMBERT EXPANDS LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP WITH SONY MUSIC NASHVILLE
Find the most current Miranda Lambert tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!