Carrie Underwood’s new husband, Mike Fisher, trades out of Canada and into Nashville.
News was released today that a certain Canadian hockey player, and husband of country superstar Carrie Underwood, was traded out of his Ottowa team and into the Nashville Predators. While the move makes sense for the couple, some hockey fans aren’t taking it lightly. Ottowa’s KISS FM has apparently banned Carrie’s music, citing that she “tempted him away from his hometown”. I’m sure it’s all in fun, but figured it’s worth sharing. For more, visit our friends over at NashvilleGab!
- Carrie Underwood – Mama’s Song – Video
- Carrie Underwood – A History in Fashion
- Carrie Underwood Discusses Two Black Cadillacs, Family Life, Holidays and More
- Carrie Underwood – Lucky 13?
- Carrie Underwood Good Girl Video Teaser
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!