NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Nov. 05, 2013) — Quicken Loans Inc., the nation’s largest online mortgage lender, today announced it will be the presenting sponsor for the final leg of George Strait’s The Cowboy Rides Away Tour 2014.
Quicken Loans joins a highly successful tour, where 16 tour stops are completely sold out and only four more venues have yet to release tickets for sale. Strait’s highly anticipated show at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena sold out within six minutes of going on sale Friday, Oct. 25.
“It is an absolute honor to sponsor George Strait’s final tour,” said Jay Farner, Quicken Loans President and Chief Marketing Officer. “George means so much to country music fans everywhere, and we can’t wait to help him create a concert experience of a lifetime for those who have supported him for so many years. Plus, we’re hoping he refers some of his ‘ex’s in Texas’ to us for a mortgage.”
Find out more straight from the source! http://ebmediapr.com/georgestrait/545-quicken-loans-to-become-presenting-sponsor-of-george-straits-the-cowboy-rides-away-tour-2014
- GEORGE STRAITANNOUNCES STAR-STUDDED LINEUP FOR FINAL SHOW AT AT&T STADIUM IN ARLINGTON, TEXAS
- The Cowboy Rides Away to Sold-Out Shows!
- George Strait Continues to Sell Out 2013 Cowboy Rides Away Tour
- George Strait 2013 Tour Tickets On Sale FRIDAY
- George Strait New Single Give It All We Got Tonight Available
Find the most current George Strait tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!