Last week on FOX’s “The X Factor,” Rachel Potter, a 29 year old bartender from Nashville auditioned for the show’s judges and was put through to the next round. Already a success on Broadway with roles in “Evita” and “The Addams Family,” Rachel’s true love has always been country music so she left New York for Tennessee.
Auditioning for “X Factor” was a personal choice for her as a way to show people that while she may not be a 15 year old, she’s still relevant and a can be a music force. You can check out her country version of Queen’s “Somebody To Love” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq0h_0PwnGE, which she performed during her first round audition.
- Tate Stevens Still In The Running On The X-Factor
- Tate Stevens Duets with Little Big Town on The X-Factor
- Tate Stevens On The X-Factor: Are You Watching?
- LeAnn Rimes Sings with Carly Sonenclar On X-Factor Finale
- Tate Stevens Wins The X-Factor
Find the most current Rachel Potter tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!