Randy Travis Puts The Bottle Down For Good.
According to TMZ, Randy Travis has quit drinking for good. His lawyer says Travis has “eliminated alcohol from his daily life.” Travis has been trying a healthier lifestyle by working out, taking daily vitamins and of course, putting down the bottle.
Travis hit the studio last week in Texas and that has us all giddy that a new album is in the works!
We wish the best for Travis and send him only good thoughts!
Here is one of Travis’ classics and one of my favorites! Watch “If I Didn’t Have You” now!
- Randy Travis Has New Album
- Randy Travis and Avett Brothers on Crossroads
- RANDY TRAVIS ADDS CODY JINKS, HEIDI RAYE, JOSHUA HEDLEY, BLAKE SHELTON AND SHANE OWENS TO DIGGIN’ UP SONGS NEW MUSIC SPOTLIGHT
- Randy Travis Launches ‘Diggin’ Up Songs’ Digital Campaign To Spotlight New Artists
- Randy Travis Supports Troops
Find the most current Randy Travis tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!