Miranda Lambert made country music history following the 53rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 15th. The country mega-star now stands as the most decorated artist in ACM history with a collective 32 career wins. Lambert won three awards during last night’s show including her ninth consecutive “Female Vocalist of the Year” award and two for “Song of the Year” for her emotionally-raw hit “Tin Man” (songwriter and performer) from her Platinum double-album The Weight of These Wings.
“I cannot believe this, I really can’t,” Lambert said. “I love country music. It’s my entire life, and the fact that you all care so much about what I’m doing, I’ll never take it for granted.”
Lambert also stunned in the performance of her newest single, “Keeper of the Flame,” which hits radio on April 30th. The single is her latest from the powerhouse double-album, The Weight of These Wings.
This summer, Lambert alongside award-winning group Little Big Town, will be hitting the road in their co-headlining, The Bandwagon Tour, which kicks off on July 12th in Charlotte, NC. The tour will travel along the U.S. Atlantic seaboard, Southeast andMidwest regions.
- MIRANDA LAMBERT TO RELEASE “KEEPER OF THE FLAME” TO COUNTRY RADIO ON APRIL 16
- Miranda Lambert Doubles Down with “The Weight of These Wings” Double Album
- MIRANDA LAMBERT MAKES HISTORY AT ACM AWARDS WITH EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE FEMALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR WIN
- MIRANDA LAMBERT TO RELEASE FIRST ALBUM IN TWO YEARS
- TUNE-IN ALERT: MIRANDA LAMBERT PERFORMING ON “LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS” AND “THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW”
Find the most current Miranda Lambert tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!