Items From Scotty McCreery’s Season On American Idol Will Be Displayed In Raleigh.
Are you a huge Scotty McCreery fan? Would you like to see some special items from his American Idol experience? You are in luck! The North Carolina Museum of History will have several McCreery items on display.
The exhibit will run from Oct. 1, 2012 through Jan. 4, 2013 in Raleigh and will have things that McCreery has donated.
The exhibit is titled Scotty McCreery: An American Idol and will include:
● The outfit — black leather jacket, jeans, T-shirt and cross necklace — that McCreery wore when he sang his final duet, “Live Like You Were Dying,” on “American Idol” with country superstar Tim McGraw at the Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles, Ca., on May 25, 2011.
● The lyrics sheet for “Live Like You Were Dying.” The sheet indicates the individual parts: “S” for Scotty and “T” for Tim.
● The gold record presented to McCreery by Mercury Records for his first album, Clear as Day, which sold over 500,000 copies in the seven months after his “American Idol” victory.
● The backstage pass used by McCreery’s mother, Judy McCreery, on May 24 and 25, 2011, for the “American Idol” final rehearsal and show at the Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles, Ca.
- Scotty McCreery American Idol Audition Revisited
- Josh Turner Surprises Scotty McCreery
- Scotty McCreery Returns to American Idol…Again
- Scotty McCreery I Love You This Big
- Scotty McCreery I Love You This Big Video
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!