Songwriter and longtime husband of Tammy Wynette, George Richey, has left us.
In a quiet service in Nashville, TN, close friends and family mourned the loss of George Richey. George was buried near his long-time wife, Tammy Wynette, and leaves us with a great legacy of songs recorded by his wife, and George Jones. Read more about George’s life and accomplishments at The Tennesseean.
- Country Music Community Responds to George Jones’ Passing
- George Jones, the legend, has passed.
- Blackberry Smoke Covers George Jones
- George Jones Funeral Open To Public May 2nd
- George Strait Is Here For A Good Time with New Album
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!