Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler to team up and film CMT Crossroads LIVE from the 2012 Superbowl Fan Jam!
Country music sensation Carrie Underwood is teaming up with rock Idol Steven Tyler for a special broadcast of “CMT Crossroads” the night before Super Bowl XLVI.
“CMT Crossroads: Steven Tyler & Carrie Underwood Live From the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam” will air on CMT on Saturday, February 4.
This isn’t the first time Underwood and Tyler have joined forces. Last year the pair opened the Academy of Country Music Awards with a special performance of Underwood’s “Undo It” and Aerosmith’s “Walk This Way.”
This is the second year “CMT Crossroads” will broadcast from the Superbowl Fan Jam.
- Carrie Underwood Performing with Steven Tyler
- Carrie Underwood On Aerosmith Album
- Carrie Underwood Records With Aerosmith
- Carrie Underwood to sing National Anthem at 2010 Superbowl
- Carrie Underwood New Album
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!