Taylor Swift Honored at 2012 Billboard Music Awards!
Taylor Swift was granted one of the top honors at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards by winning the Woman of the Year Award. This particular achievement is given to “a trailblazing female artist” and “acknowledges her overall success in the music business and her leadership in embracing the changing industry.”
With her position as a cross-over artist who garners support and acclaim from not only the country music genre, but other genres as well, it is not surprising that she would be considered for this category. Taylor is just 22 years old, and is the youngest woman to ever win this award!
Notably, Swift looked stunning in a gorgeous red Elie Saab gown!
- Taylor Swift Wins at 2013 People’s Choice Awards
- Taylor Swift Wins Five Teen Choice Awards
- Country Artists To Perform At 2013 Billboard Awards
- Country Music 2012 People’s Choice Awards Nominations
- American Music Awards Country Winners
Find the most current Taylor Swift tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!