The Marshall Tucker Band Will Perform At The 2012 Vice Presidential Debate
Tonight, The Marshall Tucker Band will perform at the Vice Presidential Debate.
“It’s a serious thing, being part of the debate. We are very excited to perform and would like to invite Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan to join us onstage to help us sing ‘Can’t You See!’” -Doug Gray, lead singer and founding member
The band will perform immediatley after Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan face-off at Centre College in Danville, Kentucky. The performance is scheduled for approximately 10:30pm ET.
- The Marshall Tucker Band Sets Sail
- The Marshall Tucker Band Aids Sandy Victims
- The Marshall Tucker Band Greatest Hits
- Marshall Tucker Band’s Can’t You See Named No. 1
- Christmas 4 Kids Announces 2016 Ryman Concert Lineup
Find the most current The Marshall Tucker Band tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!