Three members of the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame united for a well-attended round at Meteor Guitar Gallery. The lineup featured Roger Cook (“I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing”), Richard Leigh(“Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue”) and Dennis Morgan (“I Was Country When Country Wasn’t Cool”). Other highlights included original music from Steve Poltz (Jewel’s “You Were Meant for Me”),Jerry Salley (Chris Stapleton’s “Outlaw State of Mind), and Keith Sykes (Jimmy Buffett’s “Volcano”).
Additional talent included indie-Americana band The Accidentals, female vocal group Farewell Angelina, Latin rock ‘n’ roll band Making Movies, inspiring rapper Saul Paul, guitarist-songwriter David Starr, and Emmy-winning composer Jonathan Wolff (Seinfeld, Will & Grace). A number of aspiring songwriters from the region also performed at venues like Two-25 Events and Bike Rack Brewery.
- Mary Chapin Carpenter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- 26th ANNUAL TIN PAN SOUTH SONGWRITERS FESTIVAL SET FOR APRIL 3-7, 2018
- Round Hill Music enters into asset purchase agreement w/ Hall of Fame Songwriter, Bob DiPiero
- TIN PAN SOUTH SONGWRITERS FESTIVAL 2017
- NASHVILLE SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME TO INDUCT VERN GOSDIN, JIM MCBRIDE, WALT ALDRIDGE AND TIM NICHOLS
Find the most current Steve Dorff tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!