The Roys Team Up with The Pink Arrow Project to Help Fight Cancer
The Roys have joined The Pink Arrow Project to help fund cancer research and to help cancer survivors and their families. Mary J. Hale, founder and CEO of Pink Arrow Project is excited about their recent addition to the family of supporters.
“We are so proud to have brother/sister duo, Lee and Elaine Roy, help represent the Pink Arrow Project. They are such sweet and talented people, and we are so happy to have them on board. We recently announced THE ROYS’ label-mate and acclaimed vocalist Carrie Hassler as our first musical artist to help introduce our organization to the music world. We are extremely proud to have THE ROYS also bringing awareness to folks that might otherwise never have known about our project. ” -Mary J. Hale
Head on over to The Pink Arrow Project to find out how you can help The Roys support cancer research.
- Grace Potter Inks It Pink
- Kellie Pickler Performs at Hardrock for Pinktober
- ATHENA® BOTTLED WATER KICKS OFF BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH WITH A PRIVATE EVENT IN NASHVILLE ON SEPT. 30 FEATURING PERFORMANCES FROM ATHENA WARRIORS AMY GRANT AND KELLIE PICKLER
- Kelsea Ballerini To Turn The Opry Pink
- "OPRY GOES PINK" As Jason Aldean’s "Concert for a Cure" Returns to Nashville in Support of the Fight Against Breast Cancer Benefiting Susan G. Komen and Women Rock For The Cure
Find the most current The Roys tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!