Country Music News, Artist Info, and Tour Dates | Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thompson Square wastes no time asking Are You Going To Kiss Me Or Not.

The husband/wife duo, Thompson Square, received a good deal of complimentary criticism for their debut video “Let’s Fight” so it’s no surprise that they didn’t waste any time getting their sophomore single to the air. “Are You Going To Kiss Me Or Not” hit CMT’s airwaves last week, and from the looks of things, this couple’s goin’ nowhere but up!

Country Music Photo Gallery

Top 2014 Concerts

Brought to you by CountryMusicOnTour.com

Taylor Swift Tour Brad Paisley Tour Jason Aldean Tour
Luke Bryan Tour Zac Brown Band Tour Carrie Underwood Tour

28 Responses

1. Sing a little song « Butler Agvocates Said,

[...] too. The song is ‘Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not’. If you want to listen to this song, click here. I really think you’ll like it! Enjoy(: Husband- wife duo, Thompson [...]

Posted on October 12th, 2010 at 6:13 pm

2. Jennifer Denr Said,

I love this song.

Posted on October 17th, 2010 at 8:07 pm

3. Sheila Said,

I love this song.. it makes me thing alot about my special guy in my life.

Posted on November 8th, 2010 at 10:16 am

4. sean mcmullen Said,

we have a beach home in st augustine florida the most beautiful city in the country were this lovely music vidieo was filmed,it is also americas oldest city ,we miss it we now live in durango,co,great song,great vidieo,thanks mcmullen family

Posted on November 21st, 2010 at 8:56 am

5. BONNIE Said,

I saw the video one time and immediately recognized St Augustine. What a beautiful venue to do the video. Love the song!

Posted on November 24th, 2010 at 11:31 am

6. Kelsi Curtis Said,

I really love this song it makes me think about my boyfriend!!

Posted on November 29th, 2010 at 1:18 am

7. Angela Lewis Said,

I kept thinking that places in this video looked so familar. Then I realized where it was filmed. I love St. Augustine and recently just came back from there. The lighthouse is so beautiful along with the rest of the city. I love this song, video and everything about it.

Posted on December 11th, 2010 at 8:04 pm

8. joey perkins Said,

Just saw the video and it looks like it was filmed here in st augustine florida? when was it filmed? didn’t see anything about it in the local paper :( would have been cool t go and watch some of the filming.

Posted on December 15th, 2010 at 7:22 am

9. Taylor Said,

I heard this song & loved it!! :) It’s mine & my boyfriends song now!!

Posted on January 7th, 2011 at 5:44 pm

10. Natalie H Said,

My fiance proposed on top of that exact St. Augustine lighthouse when the sun was setting and the full moon was rising in January of 2009! I knew I loved this song the first time I heard it but it now means so much to me after seeing this music video… And we just so happen to be getting married on June 18th of this year to make this all even more perfect!

Posted on February 1st, 2011 at 10:26 am

11. Kim L. Said,

I’ve seen the video several times but just noticed this a.m. that it looked like St. Augustine so I googled it and found this. It is a beautiful place. My second date with my now husband was at that lighthouse!

Posted on February 11th, 2011 at 10:39 am

12. veronica woods Said,

omg me and my boyfriend sing this song over the phone

Posted on February 12th, 2011 at 11:09 pm

13. kathy krantz Said,

Love that song “are you gonna kiss me or not”…very catchy…ya gotta sing along

Posted on February 15th, 2011 at 7:57 am

14. Julie Said,

I thought that was St Augustine. I have not been there but my husband and I are going there this weekend for our 13 wedding anniversary! We are so excited to see this beautiful town with such history. By the way we love the song and video and so does our six year old son.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011 at 10:26 pm

15. savvy Said,

this was filmed to ST AUGUSTINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay finally some thing exciting happens !!!!! why wasnt this in the record ??????????????????????????/ the reporters these days need to do a beter job of informing the locals bout stuff thtgoes on here.

Posted on March 6th, 2011 at 8:15 pm

16. ZA2NAWAYO Said,

Great song and great job showcasing St Augustine, FL without really showing the Fort (little shot of sitting on the way by bayfront) the big cross, Bridge of Lions, St. George Street. etc. Good job on the song catchy tune and lyrics. Good luck in the music industry. CMD

Posted on March 10th, 2011 at 12:14 pm

17. Mallorie Said,

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2011 at 12:00 pm

18. Melissa Said,

I never heard the song my husband said something about it. The day I heard it I was hooked… hmmmm, what does the video look like??? Lighthouse, beach…. My husband asked me to marry him at the lighthouse on St Simons Island in Georgia and got married on the beach there almost 10 years ago… Wait??? Its St Augustine our second home!!! We have been taking our family to St Augustine for the past 3 year… we go for 3 weeks every year. So the song and video is perfect!!! St Augustine is a wonderful city!!!

Posted on March 16th, 2011 at 1:01 pm

19. nathan Said,

omg i love this song :)) its the best :))

Posted on May 4th, 2011 at 9:15 am

20. Sarah Said,

So I was just watching it on CMT, and I’m like, Hey that looks like the old houses at St. Augustine! Then I came on here and everyone’s like “I love St. Augustine” and I’m just like OMG! I’ve only been there once, but I love it :)

Posted on June 11th, 2011 at 5:35 am

21. Karen Said,

I JUST LOVE THIS SONG ♥ WHEN TRAVELING TO WORK IN THE MORNING AND OUR RADIO STATION PLAYS THIS SONG. I just want to turn around and ask my husband Are you gonna kiss me or not.. We have been married 32 years and this song reminds us… how lucky we are are to have such a wonderful Love for each other. ♥ Love you Honey♥

Posted on June 12th, 2011 at 9:44 pm

22. Sawyer Said,

I love this song! I love to sing it to my hubby and our baby daughter!

Posted on November 8th, 2011 at 1:09 am

23. Martha Said,

I Love this song!!

Posted on December 1st, 2011 at 3:05 pm

24. Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not | Wugez Said,

[...] are you gonna kiss me or not countrymusicnewsblog.com [...]

Posted on December 6th, 2011 at 4:11 am

25. David McCallum Said,

Great Show at the The Block in Fort Walton Beach Fl. last night. If they come to your town GO SEE'EM.

Posted on October 5th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

26. Maria Mccallum Said,

if there is evera GOOD concert you better let me know. I really want to go see George. ive seen him once but it was outside and he looked like an ant

Posted on October 5th, 2012 at 7:01 pm

27. Cassandra Puckett Said,

love you guys.

Posted on November 5th, 2012 at 3:41 am

28. Youtube downloader online Said,

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It’s on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Posted on December 13th, 2012 at 12:42 pm