Thompson Square Set To Share Big News with Fans Tomorrow.
Word on the street is that Thompson Square has some big news to share with country music fans! The husband wife duo have let it be known that they will unveil their big announcement tomorrow (Saturday, January 19th) during their guest spot on the CMT Hot 20 Countdown which will air at 11:30am ET/10:30 am CT.
The duo is still riding high on the success of their lead single, “If I Didn’t Have You,” (already in the Top 20 on Billboard and Mediabase) from their upcoming sophmore album in addition to major award wins for new duo at the 2012 ACM Awards and CMA Awards. The two already announced earlier this year that they’re releasing a novel under the same name as the first hit single, “Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not.” They’re slated to be on tour with Luke Bryan’s 2013 Dirt Road Diaries straight through the Fall. As I just mentioned we already know they have a new album coming out soon. So, I’m wondering what in the heck is this big news going to be?
- Something to do with the new video for their current single which they shot this week!
- A date and details for their sophmore album release.
- A new single release.
What do you think Thompson Square has in store for country fans? Let us know by commenting below!
- Thompson Square Video If I Didnt Have You
- Sneak Peek of Thompson Square’s New Single
- Thompson Square Release Novel Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not
- Thompson Square to Perform on Jay Leno
- Thompson Sqaure “I Got You” Video
Find the most current Thompson Square tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!