Stay tuned to tinpansouth.com in the coming months for information about venues, lineups, the popular Fast Access Passes and more.
About NSAI: The Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) is the world’s largest not-for-profit songwriters trade organization. Established in 1967, the membership of more than 5,000 spans the United States and 10 foreign countries. For almost 50 years, NSAI has been dedicated to protecting the rights of and serving aspiring and professional songwriters in all genres of music. For more information, visit nashvillesongwriters.com.
About Regions Financial Corporation: Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $125 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,600 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
- 26th ANNUAL TIN PAN SOUTH SONGWRITERS FESTIVAL SET FOR APRIL 3-7, 2018
- TIN PAN SOUTH 2017 PERFORMERS & SCHEDULE RELEASED
- Mary Chapin Carpenter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Watch The 50th Annual CMA Awards online LIVE
- GARTH BROOKS/YANKEE STADIUM/LIVE” Exclusive Concert on the World’s Largest Stage Airs Friday, November 10
Find the most current Nashville tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!