Country’s bad boy Toby Keith aligns with a powerful ally. Show Dog Nashville and Universal South have now merged to become Show Dog Universal.
Show Dog Universal will still have the feeling of being an independent label with strong and personal relationships with all our artists,” Toby Keith said. “That is what Show Dog Nashville and Universal South have always been about, but combine the two labels and you have a powerhouse with more staff and better opportunities for our artists. I look forward to working closely with my friend and partner Mark Wright.”
“The launch of this new company creates even more value for our combined artists, employees and business partners,” Wright said. “Together, our best-in-class team will create even more opportunities for our artists, while expanding the services we offer. This is truly one-plus-one equaling three. Moreover, I am delighted to be partnering with Toby, with whom I have shared a close friendship for many years. His remarkable achievements as an artist and businessman define creative leadership at its very best. He will be invaluable to taking this company to even greater heights.”Country Music Photo Gallery
- Toby Keith Releases Drinks After Work Album with Exclusive ‘ZinePak The ‘ZinePak, only at Walmart, is most indepth album pack
- Win With Toby Keith and Trace Adkins
- Red Solo Cup Christmas Version
- The Toby Keith Foundation To Open Doors To Cost-Free Home For Children With Cancer
- Toby Keith Thanked for Supporting the Troops
Find the most current Toby Keith tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!