The Best Songs To Hear While Showing Some American Pride !
First off this is just my opinion, there hasn’t been an official vote or anything, they are just all some of my favorites. Second, they aren’t all country. I know this is Country Music News Blog, but some of these songs are just too good for me not to mention them. So here it goes…
1. Only In America – Brooks & Dunn
2. American Girl – Tom Petty
3. 4th Of July – Shooter Jennings
4. The Fightin’ Side Of Me – Merle Haggard
5. Where The Stars & Stripes & The Eagle Fly – Aaron Tippin
6. American Child – Phil Vassar
7. Made In America – Toby Keith
8. America – Waylon Jennings
9. American Pie – Don McLean
10. God Bless The USA – Lee Greenwood
Now this doesn’t mean I don’t like others, “If You’re Reading This“, “Have You Forgotten“, and “Letters From Home“, are also some favorites but I decided to keep the list as happy and upbeat as possible. I wouldn’t want a tear jerker thrown in the middle if you were to make a playlist off of this small lineup. What are some of your favorites? We want to know!
I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend! Have fun, stay safe and remember what the day is about! All of us at CMNB also want to thank all those HEROES out there that let us live life the way we do, FREE!.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Top 10 Mother’s Day Songs
- Top 5 Scary Country Music Songs
- Top Ten Country Christmas Songs
- Weekend Flashback Playlist
- Top 10 Songs Of Summer
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!