The Top 10 Songs For Graduation Celebrations!
As you all know, the CMNB team loves summertime (we’ve been writing and dreaming about all of our adventures for months now!). And although there is an exact calendar date for the start of the season, there are many unofficial starts to it as well! For students, the one and most holy of those is the end of a school year! For seniors, whether it is high school or college, that last day of school (and passing grades) means graduation! In honor of this (and my recent obsession with Top 10s) I have come up with another list! So everybody get the tissues ready, as you (or your family member) embark on another life journey!
Congratulations to all graduates (especially the ones from Sallisaw!). Good luck on all of your future plans!!!
Top 10 Graduation Songs
1. I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
2. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
3. Here’s To You - Eli Young Band (fit this into my high school graduation speech)
4. I’m Not Gonna Cry - Corey Smith
5. Don’t Blink - Kenny Chesney
6. Don’t Forget To Remember Me - Carrie Underwood
7. Laughed Until We Cried - Jason Aldean
8. The River - Garth Brooks
9. You’re Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins
10. I’ve Got Friends In Low Places - Garth Brooks (If you were part of my graduating class)
As a BONUS…Graduation – Vitamin C. It isn’t country, but it is one of the most common songs used at graduations and I just couldn’t find it in me to leave it off the list.