The Top 10 “Summer Fling” Country Songs According To HaleighT!
It’s that time of year again, a time that we all love…Summertime! School years are coming to an end, the days are longer and hotter and at night there is a feeling in the air that gets people all hyped up! We all know the clichés about ditching the serious relationships and having a few flings over the summer and apparently so do the songwriters. Here I have put together one of my Top 10 lists that is dedicated to those special people who make your summer worthwhile!
This is one of the hardest Top 10’s I’ve done in a while. So…I decided this is just part one! Be looking for another Top 10 Summer Fling list later on! Until then, ENJOY!
1. Drunk On You – Luke Bryan
2. What Was I Thinkin’ – Dierks Bentley
3. I Don’t Want This Night To End – Luke Bryan
4. Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck – Kip Moore
5. Barefoot Blue Jean Night – Jake Owen
6. Keep Me In Mind – Zac Brown Band
7. Cruise – Florida Georgia Line
8. Wild At Heart – Gloriana
9. Long Hot Summer – Keith Urban
10. Lovin’ You Is Fun – Easton Corbin
Find the most current Luke Bryan tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!