Mother’s day is almost here and while we know we hold her near and dear, here’s a few songs she might like to hear! (Ya see what we did there? )
Our country music crew has gotten together to make a list for you of our favorite songs for and about the woman you call Mom.
- Like My Mother Does – Lauren Alaina
- Teenage Daughters – Martina McBride
- 26 Cents – The Wilkinsons
- Mama’s Song – Carrie Underwood
- Mother Like Mine – The Band Perry
- You Can’t Lose Me – Faith Hill
- Somebody’s Hero – Jamie O’Neal
- Eight Crazy Hours – Reba McEntire
- Mamma Tried – Merle Haggard
- The Sweetest Gift – Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris
Now go give your mamma a call, a hug, or a well-deserved footrub!
- Faith Hill, Dolly Parton, Others To Receive Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
- Top 10 Mother’s Day Songs
- Reba McEntire Somebodys Chelsea Video
- Faith Hill’s Flower Commercials
- Top Ten Country Christmas Songs
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!