Travis Tritt’s forthcoming live 2-disc CD, A Man and His Guitar – Live From The Franklin Theatre, is now available for pre-order through iTunes; officially to be released on Nov. 18. The much-anticipated release, recorded at the historic Franklin Theatre in Franklin, Tenn., spotlights Tritt’s distinctively soulful voice and his exceptional guitar prowess in an intimate theater setting.
The project features Tritt at his best; performing an unplugged solo concert that gives fans the rare opportunity to hear a fresh take on some of Tritt’s biggest hits, including “Help Me Hold On,” “Anymore,” and “Best of Intentions,” in a stripped down, pure form. Previously unreleased renditions of “Come And Go Blues” and “Pickin’ At It” are also included in the program.
Tritt’s discovery that an audience loved to hear him perform songs accompanied only by his guitar served as the inspiration behind the project. In this concert, Tritt acknowledges and pays tribute to artists he grew up admiring and those that were influential to him as he punctuates the release with personal stories and anecdotes from his long career. Select acoustic numbers and humorous moments between Tritt and his guests, Marty Stuart and James Otto, are also highlighted.
The 2-disc CD set, A Man and His Guitar – Live From The Franklin Theatre, will be available for purchase through major digital retailers, TravisTritt.com and at various stops throughout Tritt’s tour. The DVD will only be available at TravisTritt.com and on tour. For a list of forthcoming tour stops, please visit www.TravisTritt.com.
1. “It’s All About The Money” (Donny Kees, Jody Harris)
2. “Where Corn Don’t Grow” (Mark Alan Springer, Roger Murrah)
3. “The Pressure Is On” (Hank Williams, Jr.)
4. “I’m Gonna Be Somebody” (Jill Colucci, Stewart Harris)
5. “Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man” [with James Otto] (Kostas)
6. “Country Club” (Catesby Jones, Dennis Lord)
7. “Country Ain’t Country” (Carson Chamberlain, Casey Beatherd, Teresa Boaz)
8. “500 Miles Away From Home” (Bobby Bare, Charles Williams, Hedy West)
9. “Here’s A Quarter” (Travis Tritt)
10. “Best of Intentions” (Travis Tritt)
11. “Drift Off To Dream” (Travis Tritt, Stewart Harris)
12. “Help Me Hold On” (Travis Tritt, Pat Terry)
1. “Whiskey Ain’t Workin’” [with Marty Stuart] (Ronny Scaife, Marty Stuart)
2. “Pickin’ At It” [with Marty Stuart] (Travis Tritt)
3. “Come And Go Blues” (Gregg Allman)
4. “Anymore” (Travis Tritt, Jill Colucci)
5. “I Walk the Line” (Johnny Cash)
6. “Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way” (Waylon Jennings)
7. “A Long Time Ago” (Waylon Jennings, Shel Silverstein)
8. “Mama’s Don’t Let Your Babies Grown Up To Be Cowboys” (Patsy Bruce, Ed Bruce)
9. “Lone Wolf” (Hank Williams, Jr.)
10. “It’s A Great Day To Be Alive” (Darrell Scott)
11. “T-R-O-U-B-L-E” (Jerry Chestnut)
12. “Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde” (Walt Aldridge, James LeBlanc)
.@Travistritt announes pre-order for 2-Disc CD/DVD A Man and His Guitar – Live from The Franklin Theatre.
- Travis Tritt: A Man and His Guitar to Air on PBS Stations Across the Country This Month
- Travis Tritt’s A Man and His Guitar Premier
- Travis Tritt & Friends Concerts Scheduled For Jan. 13 & 14 at the Franklin Theatre
- Travis Tritt To Host Independence Day Radio Special on SiriusXM’s Prime Country Through 4th of July Weekend
- TUNE-IN ALERT: Travis Tritt Discusses Firsthand Paranormal Encounters On Lifetime Movie Network’s “The Haunting Of…” on Oct 29
Find the most current Travis Tritt tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!