Trisha Yearwood announced that her signature fragrance is now available exclusively at Walmart.
In collaboration with Inter Parfums USA, LLC., Trisha teamed up with two of Firmenich’s finest perfumers: Ilias Ermenidis and Pierre Negrin to create a stunning yet affordable signature fragrance. Ermenidis and Negrin are both renown for creating award winning signature fragrances for Vera Wang, Tom Ford and Givenchy. They continued this tradition of excellence with the creation of Trisha Yearwood eau de parfum and body mist.
The fragrance is a celebration of modern femininity that opens with an inviting floral bouquet of honeysuckle, white peach and lily of the valley. It continues with heart notes of jasmine and sweet Tiare flower which delight the senses while a delicate and sophisticated blend of woods, musk, amber and vanilla notes leave a soothing trail that is irresistible.
Trisha Yearwood – The Fragrance is the latest addition to the ever-growing, lifestyle brand from this “CEO with Southern Charm.”
TrishaYearwood.com is the one-stop online portal for all things Trisha Yearwood. Trisha’s lifestyle brand portfolio includes:
Trisha’s Lifestyle Brand Portfolio:
- Three New York Times bestselling cookbooks
- Home accessories and area rugs – Four distinct accessory collections inspired by Trisha’s comfortable-yet-chic southern style, including lamps, vases, trays, wall décor and more.
- Precious Metals cookware collection
- Furniture for the entire home
Each weekend, Trisha Yearwood can be seen on stage on The Garth Brooks World Tour with Trisha Yearwood, and on Food Network as the host of her Emmy Award winning, Trisha’s Southern Kitchen (airs Saturdays, 10:30am ET).
The Talk on CBS airs weekdays at 2pm ET; 1pm PT/CT.
About Trisha Yearwood:
Trisha Yearwood possesses one of the most powerful voices in music, is the epitome of Southern charm, and a C.E.O as well. She has built an empire by following her inner voice, which has resonated with millions. In November 2014, the platinum-selling, multiple Grammy, CMA and ACM winning artist released her twelfth album, “PrizeFighter: Hit After Hit,” while touring on the “Garth Brooks World Tour with Trisha Yearwood”. In March, she appeared in The Passion, a two-hour musical event that aired live on FOX.
She is the author of three New York Times Bestselling cookbooks and hosts the Emmy-Award winning Trisha’s Southern Kitchen on Food Network. Her Trisha Yearwood Home Collection, encompasses her Precious Metals cookware line, home accessories, furniture for the whole house with Klaussner Home Furnishings and an area rug line.
- Trisha Yearwood Celebrates 5 Millionth Ticket Sold on World Tour During Her Weekly T’s Coffee Talk Facebook Live Chat
- New Music From Trisha Yearwood?
- Darius Rucker Releases Signature Brand Of Whiskey
- Watch The 50th Annual CMA Awards online LIVE
- Garth Brooks’ Record-Setting Seven Diamond Album Awards Celebration
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!