GRAMMY Award-winner Miranda Lambert will appear on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (NBC 12:35/11:35C) tonight, December 6th, performing “We Should Be Friends” off of her latest album, The Weight Of These Wings.
Then, on Wednesday, December 7th, Lambert will perform her smash hit single, “Vice,” on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (syndicated, check local listings).
About Miranda Lambert: Vanner Records/RCA Records Nashville singer/songwriter Miranda Lambert touts six studio albums to her repertoire; Kerosene (2005), Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (2007), Revolution (2009), Four The Record (2011) and Platinum (2014), the latter earning Lambert a GRAMMY Award for Best Country Album, in addition to her previous GRAMMY win for Best Female Country Vocal Performance in 2010 for “The House That Built Me.”
The Texas native released her sixth album, The Weight Of These Wings, on November 18, 2016. The first song released from The Weight Of These Wings, “Vice,” hit the Country Radio airwaves on July 18th touting a tally of 109 first week monitored reporting stations spinning the new song. Her second single “We should be friends” arrives at radio on December 12, 2016.
- MIRANDA LAMBERT TO RELEASE FIRST ALBUM IN TWO YEARS
- Miranda Lambert Doubles Down with “The Weight of These Wings” Double Album
- MIRANDA LAMBERT PERFORMING “HIGHWAY VAGABOND” FROM HER NO. 1 ALBUM THE WEIGHT OF THESE WINGS ON “THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT”
- MIRANDA LAMBERT EARNS TWO GRAMMY NOMINATIONS FOR HER CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SONG “VICE’’
- MIRANDA LAMBERT EXPANDS LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP WITH SONY MUSIC NASHVILLE
Find the most current Miranda Lambert tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!