Country artist Cam has hit the Nashville scene with so much power and force that there’s no denying her lasting talent. As we dig through our favorite youtube finds, we came across this TedTalk where Cam performs the hit songs “Burning House“, “Runaway Train“, and “Village” and talks about the exploration of guilt, anger, heartbreak and grief that lead to the writing of these deeply emotional songs.
Grab a box of tissues and take a little break with us.
- Watch Now: 2017 CMA Awards Videos
- Miranda Lambert Over You Music Video
- Carrie Underwood to Release “Cry Pretty” Album September 14th
- Country Stars Cover Queen – Celebrating Freddie Mercury On His Birthday
- Watch Now: Cole Swindell – Somebody’s Been Drinkin
Find the most current Cam tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!