Country artist Cam has hit the Nashville scene with so much power and force that there’s no denying her lasting talent. As we dig through our favorite youtube finds, we came across this TedTalk where Cam performs the hit songs “Burning House“, “Runaway Train“, and “Village” and talks about the exploration of guilt, anger, heartbreak and grief that lead to the writing of these deeply emotional songs.
Grab a box of tissues and take a little break with us.
- Watch Now: 2017 CMA Awards Videos
- Country Stars Cover Queen – Celebrating Freddie Mercury On His Birthday
- Miranda Lambert Over You Music Video
- Watch Now: Tim McGraw & Faith Hill “The Rest Of Our Life”
- Billboard ‘Icon’ Shania Twain on Her ‘Triumphant’ New Album & FameAfter 50
Find the most current Cam tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!