Here Is Just A Random List Of Some Of My All Time Favorite Songs That Might Come In Handy This Weekend.
So who has big plans this weekend?? Well, I am very happy to say I will have a weekend full of wonderful family time! I decided to share with you my playlist for the weekend! It is a short list of songs that all have a special meaning to me. So whether you have big plans or none at all take a minute to check this list out and maybe one or two of the songs will put a smile on your face! =)
Here they are in no particular order!
1. Shoulda Been A Cowboy – Toby Keith
2. Stranger In My House – Ronnie Milsap
3. Let Your Love Flow – Bellamy Brothers
4. My Maria – Brooks and Dunn
5. Killin’ Time – Clint Black
6. Don’t Take It Away – Conway Twitty
7. Cherokee Fiddle – Johnny Lee
8. Swingin’ – John Anderson
9. Down To My Last Teardrop – Tanya Tucker
10. Sad Lookin Moon – Alabama
11. Shameless – Garth Brooks
12. Rose Garden – Lynn Anderson
13. The Devil Went Down To Georgia – Charlie Daniels
14. Strawberry Wine – Deana Carter
15. Okie From Muskogee – Merle Haggard
If you would like to know the background story to why a particular song is special to me then just leave a comment below!
- Top 5 Scary Country Music Songs
- Top 10 Graduation Songs
- Country Music’s Top 25 Artists
- This Week in Country Music History
- Top 10 Mother’s Day Songs
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!