Legacy Recordings releases the first 15 years of Johnny Cash’s recording career in a 2-disc set and we’ve got your copy!
Legacy Recordings continues its’ Bootleg Series by setting their sights on the Man In Black. Beginning today, February 2nd, you can purchase a special edition 2-disc collection featuring Johnny Cash‘s first 15 years of recordings with Sun Records and Columbia Records titled “Memphis To Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. 2“. To celebrate this historic collection, Country Music News Blog is giving away a special Johnny Cash Prize Pack! The prize pack includes 1 copy of the From Memphis To Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. 2, 1 limited edition Bootleg Vol. 2 t-shirt, 1 limited edition 12×12 poster.
Enter to win by Subscribing to our email newsletter! It’s that simple!
Johnny Cash – Memphis To Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. 2 Album Details:
* CD ONE: 1955 Memphis radio broadcast on KWEM – 11 ultra-rare, previously unreleased demos recorded prior to his signing with Sun Records – seven Sun outtakes produced by Sam Phillips and Jack Clement from 1954 to ’57 – and more!
* CD TWO: From the Columbia vaults, 25 non-album singles, B-sides,and outtakes, 11 of them previously unreleased in the U.S. Follow-up to Personal File aka Bootleg Vol. 1 of 2006
Available at both physical and digital retail outlets starting February 22, 2011, through Columbia/Legacy.
* Prize provided by Sony Music.
* Entries must be received by Tuesday March 1.
* Winners will not be eligible for another prize drawing until 90days after this one.
* 1 Winner will be drawn Wednesday March 2nd and will be notified individually.
Find the most current Johnny Cash tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!