Country Stars Kick Off 2013 with New Tours Starting in January!
Now that we’re already one week into the New Year, it’s time we start thinking about what’s really important…who we’re going to get to see live this year! Luckily, tons of our favorite country stars are kicking off their tours for the year this month! To make sure you’re up to date on who’s doing what, check out the list below! If you can’t find what you’re looking for below be sure to visit this post’s sponsor Country Music On Tour!
New Country Tours: January 2013:
- Zac Brown Band: ZZB will be starting up a steady stream of shows on January 10th! See where they’re headed.
- Gary Allan: making stops all over the states through the Spring starting January 11th! Check out where Allan is going.
- Luke Bryan: The much anticipated 2013 Dirt Road Diaries will begin with the first show in Evansville, IN on January 17th.
- Miranda Lambert & Dierks Bentley: Talk about exciting! Miranda and Dierks team up for the second go round with their 2013 Locked and Redloaded Tour beginning January 17th in Columbia, SC! Get all the dates.
- George Strait: the 2013 Cowboy Ride Away Tour kicks off January 18th in Lubbock, TX! Martina McBride will be the primary opening act. More dates here.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill: Power couple Tim and Faith are kicking off their Las Vegas residency, Soul 2 Soul on January 18th at the Venetian Theater.
- Eric Church: Eric heads to Canada on January 31st for the final dates of his Blood, Sweat and Beer tour before jumping in with Kenny Chesney in the Spring!
- Eli Young Band: EYB are hitting up several venues beginning January 31st before they jump on the Chesney train in March. See all the dates.
We want to know: Who are you excited to see this year, and how far would you go to see them?