Country music powercouple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill announce a limited engagement concert series at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada where they will showcase their blockbuster Soul II Soul show. Tim and Faith are set to begin the limited run on December 7th, and only play on weekends to better work around their daughters’ school schedules, finishing in April.
“This will be a moment in time in our careers,” McGraw, 45, said Tuesday of the Soul2Soul series, which will feature 40 shows in an intimate 1,800-seat theater through April 2013.
“We will be parachuting in and out of the city,” Hill, 44, says. “Our children are pretty thrilled for us though.” No word yet on whether this double-decker of a headliner show will hit the road come summer, but if I had to guess, my answer would be a resounding yes!
- Soul 2 Soul Tour is back! Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to Tour Together in 2017!
- Faith Hill Discusses The Beauty of Being a Woman
- Takin’ a Break with HaleighT-Country Music News Ep5
- Faith Hill’s Flower Commercials
- Faith Hill Finishes Christmas Album
Find the most current Faith Hill tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!